"The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing."
-Zephaniah 3:17 KJV
++++++++++
MIDNIGHT SNACK: VIRTUAL WRITING VERSION
(for Physical and Spiritual Hunger: Reading from Zephaniah)
by Dreamy Poetess
Lying awake in this dark, hot and quiet place,
Contemplating something to fill this empty space.
Right at this moment it is hard to paint my face,
‘Cause I am hungry, I can’t follow the time’s pace.
In the middle of the night, I was awakened.
I cannot go back to my sleep that was broken.
There’s nothing new about it, I can’t be shaken,
For waking up at this hour is hunger's token.
So I went to the kitchen and looked for some meat.
Yet find nothing, not even a morsel of wheat.
So then I tried to look for something good to eat.
I cook some oats and wait silently in a seat.
In the moment when I satisfied my hunger,
I felt a relief, but still wished for another.
Even if tonight I cannot help but wonder,
Instead of sleeping, my phone links to the router.
I cannot go back to sleep, it’s like insomnia.
But I know that I have to, I have anemia.
I know it is not because of paranoia,
But instead of sleeping, I read ZEPHANIAH.
I read the seventeenth verse of the third chapter,
God is in our midst, He hears the softest whisper.
He is always with us, for He is our Saviour.
We won't fret, even on things that make us suffer.
Now I'm afraid to succumb to a deep slumber,
Lack of sleep, a morning start I may encumber.
Then I remembered to do the things that matter.
They may be the cause of my restless sleep's tether.
++++++++++
God's Presence, Protection, and Love
Zephaniah 3:17 declares that the Lord, our mighty God, is always with us. He is not only our Savior but also takes delight in us, rejoicing over us with joy and singing. The verse portrays a picture of a caring and loving God who finds joy in His relationship with His people.
It echoes the message by emphasizing the idea that God is always present in our lives. It conveys the belief that God listens to even the softest whispers and remains with us as our Savior. It encourages us not to worry or be distressed, even in the face of adversity, because of God's constant presence.
All in all, it highlights the comforting truth that God is near, providing strength and salvation. It assures us that God takes delight in us and loves us deeply, finding joy in our relationship with Him. The message remind us to find solace and peace in the knowledge that God is always with us, guiding, protecting, and rejoicing over us.
Image, generated through AI Art Image Generator - GoArt.



No comments:
Post a Comment